The Magnetic Fly Bench
CHRISTMAS INFORMATIONOrder your Magnetic Fly Bench Early!
- We have made FedEx Overnight and 2nd Day services available for the Christmas season in addition to USPS First Class Mail and Priority Mail.
- Standard versions of the Magnetic Fly Bench generally ship next business day. We suggest ordering no later than midnight Mountain Time on Tuesday, December 19th, choosing an expedited shipping service.
- We suggest that a personalized Magnetic Fly Bench be ordered no later than midnight Mountain Time on Monday, December 18th (choosing an expedited shipping service) as we need an extra day for processing.
- Please choose the shipping service that you are most comfortable with. Firehole Outdoors will not be liable for after Christmas Delivery if we ship the next business day (or second business day for personalized versions) using the service that you select.
- If a particular service is not listed for your delivery address it is because it is not available. We do not control which services are available.
- We cannot guarantee the above dates for order deliveries outside of the United States.
Don’t let this happen to you
The Magnetic Fly Bench is a solid addition to your fly tying bench. With a footprint of 8″ x 10″ it is not obtrusive or in the way. The overall height of the bench is just less than 0.25″ (not including the hackle gauge pin). The Magnetic Fly Bench is designed to sit next to your vise and become an integral part of your fly tying work space.
The Magnetic Fly Bench is Patent Pending.
Constructed from 0.063″ laser cut aluminum sheeting topped with a 6″ x 9.5″ 60 mil high strength magnet. Sitting on six 10mm x 3mm rubber feet.
The Laser Etching
The surface of the aluminum is laser etched with a general bead size reference for hooks size #2 – #22. Also included is a hackle gauge for hackles sized #4 – #24 as well as dual rulers; one six inches and the other fifteen centimeters. Note: The texturing of the aluminum will at times show through the laser etching.
The magnet is printed here at Firehole Central and is adorned with a 1/2″ spaced grid across the entire surface. Also included on the surface is a Composite Loop gauge for creating the perfect dubbing loop and a four-inch, 90-degree radius graph for those of you who need specifics and precision in measuring your materials.
- DO NOT clean the magnet surface with any chemical or liquid. You will cause permanent damage. Use a soft dry cloth for cleaning.
- The Magnetic Fly Bench IS NOT a cutting mat. Cutting on the surface will cause permanent damage.
Choice of graphic is included in the price of the Magnetic Fly Bench
Also available as a grid only option.